Welcome to the Bryon DeVore Photography blog. This space is a place for me to keep in touch with clients, post new work and to share bits about how I go about things here with the photography business. I generally post a few photos from each session, but after a few years of keeping this blog, I know that counting on me to be consistent or regular in any way is probably not going to work out well for anyone. I love to hear from visitors so please drop me an e-mail and be sure to come visit me on Facebook!

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Slideshows!

Well... it took some time, some money, and some help from my friends, but slideshows (that aren't microscopic and blurry) have arrived on the blog! Still experimenting with different sizes and effects, but excited to get this rolling.

You can either view the slideshows right here in the blog at this size or click the link to view a larger version in a separate window. Either way, you may want to give it a few seconds to load depending on your connection. Also, you can use that little drop arrow to stop/pause the shows or to replay, adjust volume, etc.

This first one is a birthday present for Daddy. What a beautiful sunny day we lucked out with last week! LINK TO LARGER VERSION




I previewed a handful of photos from this session in an earlier post. Another amazing day. LINK TO LARGER VERSION



This final slideshow is different, not just the "keepers" that I usually show to clients. I've often thought it would be useful for a client to see something like this before a session to give them an idea of how I shoot and what goes into getting the handful of photos that really stand out from the many hundreds that are taken. This is photo session for a local actor. Most of the photos are completely unedited and straight out of the camera. The favorites that have been edited really jump. Enjoy.