Welcome to the Bryon DeVore Photography blog. This space is a place for me to keep in touch with clients, post new work and to share bits about how I go about things here with the photography business. I generally post a few photos from each session, but after a few years of keeping this blog, I know that counting on me to be consistent or regular in any way is probably not going to work out well for anyone. I love to hear from visitors so please drop me an e-mail and be sure to come visit me on Facebook!

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Siskiyou School Individual & Class Photos Are Now Online! Slideshow Below!

We started almost two months ago, in late September, with the 2nd grade class and now The Siskiyou School photos are online and ready to roll. Some stats:

8 classes
171 students
5000+ photographs taken
66 gigibytes of data!
whew.

Students came home today with information about viewing and ordering. To check out the photographs, click the "your photos" link at the upper right and find your way to The Siskiyou School. Photographs are separated by class and prints can be ordered online, by the paper order form that came home, or by simply zapping me an e-mail (the phone would work too!).

THE DEADLINE IS MONDAY, DECEMBER 1ST, RIGHT AFTER THANKSGIVING BREAK.

A couple of "specials" of note: photographs are ordered by the 8x10 sheet. Each sheet consists of a combination of print sizes. For every 3 $15 sheets you order, the 4th is free. And this year, any order of $60 or more gets a choice of bonus items: a 4x5 photo magnet (for the fridge?), a handy photo "bag tag" to tell your suitcase or backpack from the masses, or a slick little photo keychain. Sounds like stocking stuffers to me. Zap me an e-mail if the lone little bonus gift just won't be enough. We'll take care of you.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions... about anything... really.

As always, working with the kids of The Siskiyou School has been my pleasure.

Here is a fun slideshow of each of the 171 students of The Siskiyou School. These are the photos that ended up on the class collages now hanging in each classroom. Enjoy.