Welcome to the Bryon DeVore Photography blog. This space is a place for me to keep in touch with clients, post new work and to share bits about how I go about things here with the photography business. I generally post a few photos from each session, but after a few years of keeping this blog, I know that counting on me to be consistent or regular in any way is probably not going to work out well for anyone. I love to hear from visitors so please drop me an e-mail and be sure to come visit me on Facebook!

Monday, November 3, 2008

The Siskiyou School

Both of my children go to The Siskiyou School, Ashland's fledgling Waldorf school on middle Clay Street. I began my photography business 5 years ago photographing my son's first grade class when it was an independent class w/o a school and several other independent classes that, together, became the Siskiyou School two years ago. It's been a great pleasure photographing the children each fall and watching them grow along with the school. Last month, in addition to photographing all 175+ children, I also spent several hours documenting all aspects of the school for publicity purposes and I wanted to share a handful to give a "slice of the Siskiyou School life".