Welcome to the Bryon DeVore Photography blog. This space is a place for me to keep in touch with clients, post new work and to share bits about how I go about things here with the photography business. I generally post a few photos from each session, but after a few years of keeping this blog, I know that counting on me to be consistent or regular in any way is probably not going to work out well for anyone. I love to hear from visitors so please drop me an e-mail and be sure to come visit me on Facebook!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Senior, Senior, Senior

Three more late-October senior sessions.

As of today, all orders that have been placed are in the pipeline and on schedule for delivery late this week! Yippee! There were a few days over this past weekend when I wasn't really sure it was going to happen, but in a little college finals week deja vous, we got it done.