Welcome to the Bryon DeVore Photography blog. This space is a place for me to keep in touch with clients, post new work and to share bits about how I go about things here with the photography business. I generally post a few photos from each session, but after a few years of keeping this blog, I know that counting on me to be consistent or regular in any way is probably not going to work out well for anyone. I love to hear from visitors so please drop me an e-mail and be sure to come visit me on Facebook!

Friday, April 17, 2009

Spring School Photo Season

Time for my annual tour of Ashland and Talent preschools! I'll be visiting about 10 different classes over the next several weeks and you can forget any preconceived notion you may have about how much someone would have to pay you to do this job and how hard it must be to get smiles out of that many pre-6 year olds... I have a blast with these kids! More to come soon.