Welcome to the Bryon DeVore Photography blog. This space is a place for me to keep in touch with clients, post new work and to share bits about how I go about things here with the photography business. I generally post a few photos from each session, but after a few years of keeping this blog, I know that counting on me to be consistent or regular in any way is probably not going to work out well for anyone. I love to hear from visitors so please drop me an e-mail and be sure to come visit me on Facebook!

Friday, May 1, 2009

The Sun Was Out Before It Wasn't

Grey, gloomy May Day today, but two weeks ago we had some killer spring weather and I was there with several schools soaking it in. Here are some grabs from the Creekside Cottage preschool out in Talent and the Waldorf on the Farm school by Emigrant Lake (an actual working, one-room school house with 20+ children from 1st-5th grades!).

Heading for Eugene this weekend for a 5k run with my daughter on Saturday and the 1/2 marathon myself on Sunday with my buddies Bill and Jesse. Full marathon in 2010 or bust!