Welcome to the Bryon DeVore Photography blog. This space is a place for me to keep in touch with clients, post new work and to share bits about how I go about things here with the photography business. I generally post a few photos from each session, but after a few years of keeping this blog, I know that counting on me to be consistent or regular in any way is probably not going to work out well for anyone. I love to hear from visitors so please drop me an e-mail and be sure to come visit me on Facebook!

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Playing with my phone camera

I've been taking more and more photographs with my phone since I upgraded recently to one with a much better camera. I'm really enjoying the freedom of fewer (zero) technical choices and the fact that it's always with me (that nobody is paying me for the photos also takes some pressure off caring what anyone thinks!).

These are all from my trip to Las Vegas last week.