Welcome to the Bryon DeVore Photography blog. This space is a place for me to keep in touch with clients, post new work and to share bits about how I go about things here with the photography business. I generally post a few photos from each session, but after a few years of keeping this blog, I know that counting on me to be consistent or regular in any way is probably not going to work out well for anyone. I love to hear from visitors so please drop me an e-mail and be sure to come visit me on Facebook!

Monday, July 25, 2011

Growing up

I've probably said this before, but one of the best parts of what I do is following families as they grow up. In the past couple of weeks I've had the pleasure of photographing three different families that I've been working with either since the couple's wedding or when their first child was born.

This is the first installment.

This little fella is the "baby" brother of a little girl I began photographing when she was a baby. He's also high on my list of happiest boys ever!

The point where I begin feeling old is probably right around the corner when some children from family sessions turn into brides or grooms and then parents themselves. Yikes.