Welcome to the Bryon DeVore Photography blog. This space is a place for me to keep in touch with clients, post new work and to share bits about how I go about things here with the photography business. I generally post a few photos from each session, but after a few years of keeping this blog, I know that counting on me to be consistent or regular in any way is probably not going to work out well for anyone. I love to hear from visitors so please drop me an e-mail and be sure to come visit me on Facebook!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008's final session; a sort of minor miracle

Yes, those are short sleeves and yes it was that warm right around Thanksgiving. This was a beat-the-deadline senior session done in 30 minutes and I told her as we were photographing... "It just isn't ever like this at this time of year." I'm glad this one worked out; some photographs that I'm really happy I was able to capture at a time of year when the camera is usually down for the count.