Welcome to the Bryon DeVore Photography blog. This space is a place for me to keep in touch with clients, post new work and to share bits about how I go about things here with the photography business. I generally post a few photos from each session, but after a few years of keeping this blog, I know that counting on me to be consistent or regular in any way is probably not going to work out well for anyone. I love to hear from visitors so please drop me an e-mail and be sure to come visit me on Facebook!

Friday, December 4, 2009

Ashland High School Seniors

A big part of my fall each year is photographing high school seniors. These are some of my very favorite jobs. I get to apply my undivided attention on a single subject for an extended amount of time... that just doesn't get to happen for very long with a family session or during a wedding. The result is a much greater variety of images and I get to stretch myself to be more creative than I can in a shorter amount of time. And beyond the photography, spending time with these young adults each fall is an extremely uplifting experience. Every year I am completely impressed by the composure, maturity and poise of these 17 and 18 year olds. It really gives me an optimistic feeling for all of our futures. Anyways, the Ashland High School yearbook photos were due last week and here is a selection of photos from each of the kids I worked with this fall. Thanks to all of you... I really enjoyed meeting you all.