Welcome to the Bryon DeVore Photography blog. This space is a place for me to keep in touch with clients, post new work and to share bits about how I go about things here with the photography business. I generally post a few photos from each session, but after a few years of keeping this blog, I know that counting on me to be consistent or regular in any way is probably not going to work out well for anyone. I love to hear from visitors so please drop me an e-mail and be sure to come visit me on Facebook!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Violinist

Probably because my wife and daughter both play violin... I always enjoy my sessions with violinists and I've had the pleasure of working with quite a few over the years. Mary, a senior in K-Falls, was no different (and we lucked out with one of the super great weather days the week before last... remember those warm days?).