Welcome to the Bryon DeVore Photography blog. This space is a place for me to keep in touch with clients, post new work and to share bits about how I go about things here with the photography business. I generally post a few photos from each session, but after a few years of keeping this blog, I know that counting on me to be consistent or regular in any way is probably not going to work out well for anyone. I love to hear from visitors so please drop me an e-mail and be sure to come visit me on Facebook!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

It's Good to be One

I have been photographing Mason throughout his first year. I'd say that, on average, I keep 1 out of every 5 photographs that I take during a given session; that's my general batting average. With Mason, who is smiling constantly and just so full excitement, my success rate goes WAY up; probably 1 out of every 2 or 3 photos is a keeper. With that face, how do I ever miss?