Welcome to the Bryon DeVore Photography blog. This space is a place for me to keep in touch with clients, post new work and to share bits about how I go about things here with the photography business. I generally post a few photos from each session, but after a few years of keeping this blog, I know that counting on me to be consistent or regular in any way is probably not going to work out well for anyone. I love to hear from visitors so please drop me an e-mail and be sure to come visit me on Facebook!

Friday, July 2, 2010

Brianne and Dustin's Photobooth pics

Great wedding on Sunday out at Eden Valley Orchards. The whole wedding will be online by July 18th but we decided to post the photo booth pictures now. Click the red "YOUR PHOTOS" button to the right to view all 114 of them! Enjoy.