Welcome to the Bryon DeVore Photography blog. This space is a place for me to keep in touch with clients, post new work and to share bits about how I go about things here with the photography business. I generally post a few photos from each session, but after a few years of keeping this blog, I know that counting on me to be consistent or regular in any way is probably not going to work out well for anyone. I love to hear from visitors so please drop me an e-mail and be sure to come visit me on Facebook!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Siskiyou School Photos Now Online

My 8th Fall photographing the Siskiyou School. Time sure does fly (recently wondered with a friend if this time thing is going to possibly slow back down as our children grow up? Remember how long 6th grade took? or your senior year? That would be a nice feature of aging, right?). This is a special year for me with the Siskiyou School since my son's class is graduating 8th grade, which also makes this the first class I've photographed all the way through the grades. Beautiful school and beautiful children.